Friday, April 24, 2009

McKenzie's One Year Check-up

Being a big girl in the waiting room



The pic to the left is our 2mth check up/ then the other is today!





I can't believe a year has past since McKenzie was born. This past year has brought us new and wonderful experiences. We all have learned so much! I looked back to today at some old pictures (well just from last year at this time) and could not believe how much has changed in a year.


At birth McKenzie weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was 20 inches long... and today at 1 year and 3 weeks she weighed 27 lbs and is 31 inches tall! Oh my goodness... that is amazing to me! Plus just how much that has changed, she is walking everywhere and trying to tell me what she wants. I can only imagine how much she is going to change over the next year! Today we had three shots and then some blood taken from a finger prick! Oh my... I thought I was going to die at the pitiful face this baby made...it broke my heart. Needle pricks can be a lot more painful than the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment