Monday, September 8, 2014

We're Juicing!

So, its been a while! I mean 2 kids, 2 dogs a husband in college, family that moved a million miles away...well only to Texas, but too far for me! lol Any WHO! On to our juicing, so for over a year now I have read, searched and toyed with the idea of juicing, only to say NO WAY am I drinking Spinach/kale yuck! Well as with many things I have changed my mind! I am busy yall! I mean busy, running around taking care of everyone but myself. I am drained and physically the thought of exercise anymore has me exhausted. I was desperate to find a way to get my energy back! I am still nursing our son and was really worried with certain products and decided to go for a natural way! So today I began juicing.

We started our morning together at 4:45AM YAY!!! We went for THE GREEN MACHINE!!!
Hoping for a good energy boost!





Looks yummy ....right! Well, it was different , maybe a little more than I expected but overall I stomached it down, hoping that tomorrows recipe is a little better!!
Here is the recipe we used



The Green Machine
1 Large Cucumber
8 Stalks of celery
1 handful of kale
1handful of Spinach
1 Handful of Parsley
1/4 lemon
1 inch piece of Ginger

juice and enjoy!!!! ( or try too )


No comments:

Post a Comment