Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Terrific Tuesday :)

Hey World! It's Tuesday! What's on your plate today! We have gymnastics tonight so that means quick and easy dinner. What is easier then quick and easy...crockpot!!! Tuesday's for the last year have been crockpot night at our house...but then again last night was crockpot meals too! I am all about something I can get done early and still be amazing! Tonight is Chicken Noddle Soup! 
Here is the recipe I use 



Dinner going, yoga DONE and I forgot to mention our juice this AM 

Here it is! 
3 Carrots
1 apple
3 Oranges
1 inch piece of ginger 

It was decent, not my favorite but hey I am still trying to get use to drinking these juices!!


Don't forget to get your plank on !!! 
you can do it any where any time!!! 
:) 
Have a Terrific Tuesday world!!! 
I mean who couldn't have a perfect Tuesday when they wake up to this 

 Yep....I let them have breakfast in bed while watching tv!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment