Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Juice Life Day 2

So, we have officially made it two days of juicing!! Today was much better than yesterdays green muck! Today we tried Rise and Shine!!! Yes at 4:45 I NEED something called Rise and Shine!  MUCH MUCH better than yesterdays! (In my opinion) 



Yeah yeah yeah....doesn't look to glamorous but I promise its not bad!
Here is what we used! 
Rise and Shine ! (by the way this makes two servings)
5 ounces of Spinach 
2 Apples
2 Carrots
2 Celery sticks 
1/2 Lemon
2 inches of Ginger 

So Overall Y'all, I know its only day two but my energy level is through the roof! Yesterday I did 30 minutes of Pilates and took an 1 1/2 walk/run, I am working my run back up...life got crazy and I got LAZY!!! 

Today! after waking up before the SUN and enjoying my rise and shine, I have already knocked out my workout  of 30 minutes of Pilates, made dinner, showered , got the kids ready and off to school .... all this before 8:45AM! It is amazing what one can do when they wake up early! 

Bahahaha!!! YES ...I do Denise Austin!!! She's amazing what can I say I am an 80's baby all the way!


So Here is our crockpot dinner, tonight I have the consignment sale, MC has gymnastics and my husband doesn't get out of school tip 5:45 so Tuesday are our Crockpot nights....Did I mention my husband sells advocare and is on the 24 day challenge....ok add a kink in to easy dinner plans, geeeezzz now I have to be healthy! well here is my Healthy Advocare 24 day challenge approved dinner 


Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Chicken Crockpot Tacos
2 lbs chicken boneless chicken tenderloins  
1.5  cans of rinsed and drained black beans
1 can of rinsed and drained corn
1 med sized red onion 
1-2 packets of reduced sodium taco seasoning 
a sprinkle or two of cinnamon 


Place everything in crock pot in the morning.   The chicken doesn't even need to be thawed.   I usually cook on high for about 5 hours.   If I'm home, I'll stir everything around every hour or so. Reduce heat to low for an hour or two.  Again, if you aren't home, no biggie.   About 30 min. before you are going to serve, shred the chicken with two forks.   It should shred easily.    Reduce heat to keep warm and let that marinate for a few minutes. Serve over spinach


Hope you enjoy! gotta run...life is happen right before my eyes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment