Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Monday World!!!

It's the start of a new week! Yay! Time to get to juicing. This morning was much easier to get up out of bed. Its the juice man! (No really though, I believe it is a mixture of healthy eating, juicing and moderate workouts.) Geez I even beat the hubs out. I did a detox juice because we had a mini frosty last night after dinner! yeah yeah yeah..... you got to reward yourself peeps! Otherwise you will break and go bonkers! lol Been there done that and I DON'T want to blog about that. Today we had ...
1 1/2 medium cucumbers
2 pieces of celery 
1 whole lemon
1 inch piece of ginger

This morning MC was super excited to tear off a Disney chain!


I also got a little crafty today :) I looked everywhere for a jessie costume that was cute and didn't break the bank. I couldn't find one, so I made one! For only 12.00 I got fabric, ric rac, buttons and fusable wear to attach them with no sewing for top, and the skirt I did have to sew a little. I also ordered her a royal blue tutu and I am looking forward to how that all pulls together. Here it is though without the tutu

 cant wait to put it on her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment