Monday, July 26, 2010

Wow! It's been a while!

So, I know I am a dork, but the other night while watching Julie & Julia, it totally reminded me that I haven't updated our blog in a while. So then I started looking and OMG its been since February?!?!?!? seriously? Well, I suppose this stay at home mom must stay pretty busy! Thinking back it doesn't seem like months ago, but more like weeks...wow! So much to catch up on, so where to start???? I read somewhere that you should start with the most recent events first, since they are fresh on your brain. Then what with the rest????? I just make it up! haha!! I guess it looks like a slow going process for me since we have been so busy! I am going to "try" and do a few a day.....but only time will tell. I guess we will see how well I do over the next few days!! Hope all is well ! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment