Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our Honeymoon (Demeber 16th 2007)

A year after we got married, we had our actual wedding and honeymoon! Jacob and I had a blast. We went to Gatlinburg, TN , while we were there it actually snowed. We had lots of fun memories together. Like I would love to share this one. My husband is definitely the cheap one( well for certain things, he picks and chooses what he likes to spend money on, hotel rooms...ummm not so much ) he feels that if you are never in the room but just to sleep why pay high dollar for it...right?!?!?!?!? well we picked up one of those coupon books and began to look through it. I hear him, look here it is Red Roof Inn 17.99 a night! haha, maybe they might give a military discount too! We get there, and honestly it wasn't bad, we paid our 104 dollars and took off to play. We were walking down the main road when we got attacked by one of those people selling time shares. They offered us 100.00 plus two free dinner vouchers if we came and spent 2 hours at their place. I couldn't believe it when he said yes. After two long hours of them trying to tell us we needed a time share, we walked away with our 100.00 cash! as we made it out the door jacob said "well, that paid for our hotel room, looks like we got our self a free honeymoon" haha!! I will never forget that, hence the reason we are going on a CRUISE this December for our anniversary. I guess make up for our cheap honeymoon! but I wouldn't trade it for the world! So, I insisted while we were there that we took the air tram up to ober gatlinburg, jacob...not too thrilled, but a trooper rode up to the top with me. Once we got off and we saw all the snow I insisted that we take the ski lift up to the top...again not to thrilled with the selections (as you can tell from the pictures...might I add some of my most favorite pictures ever) so, I am thinking to myself as we are on this ski lift, my husband who purchased a 800.00 snowboard...which might I add is in the attic (NEVER USED) is afraid to ride a ski lift???? hello....how did he think he was going to snowboard! haha well for my sweet husband's reward I took him to a bar that served like huge beers, and that... well that just made him happy :) as you will be able to tell from the pictures!!!! I know these are old, but I have been doing some serious organizing of pictures, and I found these and they are too great not to share !






and he is happy!!!
Keep in mind, I am 5 months pregnant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment