Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jacob's Colorguard Duty!









Jacob is now apart of the color guard team for Hotel Company of 2nd battalion. He had his first family day performance and graduation this week. They did great! I was so proud of him. Listening to the battalion commander talk at family day almost brought tears to my eyes. I have a feeling at Jacob's actual first platoon graduation, on September 11th, I might cry!!! What can I say, I am a softy! It is just so amazing to know that our husband's (that is for all you DI wives) get to make a huge impact on these boys...that after seventy long and hard training days, Jacob will have helped produced a Marine.

Here are some pictures from family day and graduation. Jacob is the one on the left when looking at the group. He is carrying a rifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment