Monday, August 31, 2009

Having a blast with FAMILY!













Since Jacob was not sure what time he would get home on Saturday, my parents and sister came up from Alabama to watch McKenzie while I went on the dinner cruise with the rest of the lovely ladies of PI! While they were only here for a brief tine, they had a blast!!! They went to Dockside a wonderful restaurant on waterside in Port Royal! Were McKenzie attacked some corn on the cob! her favorite!!! Then from there, they took McKenzie shopping...oh if I only could have been a fly on the wall to see her... I know how crazy she is with me, I can only imagine that she was everywhere!!!! Then they went to bruster's for ice cream, and then back to the harbour to pick me up!!! It was a short trip but well enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment