Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wow!

Wow, life goes by so fast....I don't even know where the time has gone. What I do know is it wasn't spent on blogging! lol ! I wish it was though. I always love to look back at my blog and see what was going on in our life at that time. I love looking back and seeing how much we have changed and grown up. I know todays January 24, 2012 so its about 24 days late to make a resolution for this new year, but then again who really makes resolutions anymore anyways....they always seem to get broken by the 2nd or 3rd week! So I guess what I will do is just set a "goal" a small goal ! lol My goal is to document 2012 better! I have one project in the burner already and will bring it up to speed on the blog as well. My 365 project! I saw many people on facebook do this last year and decided that I would give it a whirl and see how long I can make it!! The gist of it, is to take one picture a day for the year! So far so good, thanks to technology! I always have my phone handy or the ipod! So with this being said, I am going to try....TRY my best to update the blog better! Soooo here it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment