Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting ready for our 2nd trip to Disney!




I am so excited about going on our second trip to Disney World! This year I really wanted to create something special for McKenzie to wear. With the expertise of Aunt Beth & Ashley they were able to help me create exactly what I wanted!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP, I greatly appreciate it!!! We did a jacket and three shirts! I am in the process of creating some pants to go with them! The black one with hearts is for her to wear on Valentine's Day, since we will be spending it in Disney! The purple one of course to show our spirit for the Grove Girls!! This will be Holly's Senior year and our last Disney Trip for Competition! We will definitely be excited about going in the near future when Jacob can go as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment