Monday, November 16, 2009

Seeing Santa Claus for the first time this year!





Sunday, while in Savannah, we went to the Bass Pro Shop. I was walking around upstairs and was completely SURPRISED to see Santa Claus!!!! Of course I ran and got McKenzie and we were watching him talked to the other kids. I was thinking this may be good!!! She just might do it this year! The closer & closer we got to him the tighter she grabbed my neck! I handed her off to Jacob so I could snap a picture as Jacob handed her off to Santa. Well....that didn't work as planned! The closer Jacob got the more she wanted me, so I got her, we sat in Santa Claus's lap talking to him, she looked at him, touched the fur on his suit. I hot up and sat her down in his lap.... haha!!! such a cute picture!!! but it is early! I plan for us to see Santa as MANY times as we possibly can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment